Royal Palm Property Management’s Preferred Vendors
Royal Palm Property Management (RPPM) strives to have a quality working relationship with our
Preferred Vendor / Subcontractor Partners. In order to qualify as a Preferred Vendor you would have
to agree to the following terms:
Requirements for our vendors:
- Share your Federal Tax ID Number (TIN – Complete an IRS Form W9 see attached).
- Share copies of your Business Licensing (if applicable).
- Share copies of at least $1,000,000 in General Liability Insurance showing Royal Palm Property
Management as Additionally Insured.
- Share us a copy of your company’s Workers Compensation Insurance or other specialty policies
required in your industry.
- All Preferred Vendors need to be accessible by phone and/or email within a 24 hour period.
- Preferred Vendors may receive authorization from the property manager to enter the home via the
lockbox key. This lockbox combination needs to be safeguarded wherever possible and keys need to
be returned prior to leaving the property.
- No vendor will enter an occupied home without a resident over the age of 18 is present.
- All work must be completed within 5 business days unless otherwise arranged with the property
manager and/or tenant.
- All invoices must contain detailed breakout for labor, materials, taxes, and permits. A valid Work
Order number must be on each invoice.
- All charges for $200 or higher must be approved by the Property Manager prior to the start of the
- Estimates and pictures will be required for any work order costing more than our agreed-upon
- Preferred Vendors must warrant their labor and materials for 90 days after satisfactory completion
and will further agree to repair or replace any defective workmanship or material without cost.
- Preferred Vendors are not allowed to discuss property condition or repair approval with anyone
other than RPPM. A positive attitude must be portrayed at all times while at the home!
- Preferred Vendors agree that only work described on the work order is to be completed and
before and after pictures will be loaded to the maintenance system. The Property Manager must
approve any additional repair items needed prior to completion. On-site tenant requests must "not"
be honored without prior approval from the Property Manager.
- Vendors agree not to discuss any charge with anyone other than RPPM. We do not want the wrong
thing to be implied or said without prior guidance from the Property Manager.
- While at the property, please inform the Property Manager of any “preventative maintenance”
needs to be noticed. i.e. - water leaks, dripping faucets, or faulty smoke alarms, etc. Report any
unusual items such as pet odors or damage to the property caused by the tenant.
- If it is necessary to turn off power or water to perform the work - notify the tenant(s).
- Clean up before leaving the property. Remove all scrap materials. Be conscious of tracking mud,
dirt, or grease into the home. If a tenant’s belongings need to be moved, return them when
- Make sure any windows or doors you open are appropriately locked and secured. Ensure all lights
are turned off. If vacant, leave the thermostats at 55 degrees during the winter months.
- Preferred Vendors may not charge for estimates for repairs and may not further sub-contract out
approved work orders without the written permission of RPPM.
- Turn in your invoice within 3 - 5 business days by email to email@example.com.
- To assure prompt payment - the invoice needs to include the following:
- Company Name, Mailing Address & Phone Number.
- Service address and date of service.
- Itemized breakdown of material and labor.
- Summary of work completed & Work Order Number
- To log in to your Vendor Portal by clicking on royalpalmpm.com.
- Expect payment within 5-30 days depending on the time of the month your invoice is
submitted and availability of funds.
- Once payment is processed you will receive a payment within 1 business day via ACH or up to
10 days via mail
All questions or payment follow up may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any general questions, please email email@example.com or call 239 – 223 - 2116